Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

This is the right time

To write again.

A lot of things have happened in recent years. In recent years that I did not blog (blog as a verb, huh?). I became a full-time Production Designer for mainstream film and TV. I "lost"two love(r)s. I gained a lot of weight. And I turned thirty.

Turning 30 was the best and worst part.

I have had my ups and downs. Lately, mostly downs. I don't know why though. There are reasons, but not enough to make me feel sad day in and day out. But last Sunday midnight (yesterday, actually), something happened that gave me a reason to smile endlessly the whole day.

Feeling alive again, must be the feeling I had that Sunday morning. I felt alive. I go back to the instance where I felt good. I go back again and again. It's only been a day and a half since that morning, but the memory is starting to drift away. I can't wait to feel alive again. To feel again.

Thank you Sunday midnight for giving me a reason to smile. I keep telling myself to relish the moment over and over again. I occupy my mind with that memory. Thank you. I can't wait for another Sunday morning like that. I know you will come back. I promise to be there when you come back. Just promise me not to leave too soon.

Can midnights last for more than a few hours? If all midnights are like that, I'd prefer to live in the dark.

No comments:

learn. live. hippie. gypsy. 60's. mod. native. world. music. crafts. performing arts. theatre. visual arts. bands. djembe. culture. literature. travel. activism. nature. trees. beach. vegetarian. red. yellow. green. earth. water. fire.
peace. love. rock and
roll.

word • text • writing • statement • anecdote • yarn • literature • narrative • thoughts • article • chronicle • copy • entry • story • history • fiction • expression • declaration • legend • tale • rumor • humor • lies • truth
• altum viditur