Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gender Role Inventory Test

Just for fun, I tried this one. I took one of these tests in another website a few years back, and a few years back, I was "DEFINITELY A MAN!" now I am just Androgynous. Big improvement. haha.

Your Score: Androgynous

You scored 80 masculinity and 63 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

take it here: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test

Oh by the way, why The Matrix?

And here is my tickle.com gender test result, where I am "somewhat more masculine than other women." Tsk.

.

No comments:

learn. live. hippie. gypsy. 60's. mod. native. world. music. crafts. performing arts. theatre. visual arts. bands. djembe. culture. literature. travel. activism. nature. trees. beach. vegetarian. red. yellow. green. earth. water. fire.
peace. love. rock and
roll.

word • text • writing • statement • anecdote • yarn • literature • narrative • thoughts • article • chronicle • copy • entry • story • history • fiction • expression • declaration • legend • tale • rumor • humor • lies • truth
• altum viditur