Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

My New Pencil Case and Micro SD

We did our grocery at Eunilaine yesterday and I impulsively bought a 39-peso pencil case, that's actually a small clutch bag. I made it my new personal (hygeine) effects kit. I am so happy, I've been wanting to replace my tribu mesh bag for so long.

This afternoon, Amrei and I had lunch at SM North and went to Cyberzone to canvass for a laptop, or, if my discipline would help me save money, I would like a Macbook/iBook best. Then we thought, maybe I should finally buy a Micro SD for my 3250 phone. I've been using this phone for about half a year now, but have never used its mp3 and video player features because my phone memory could only store up to four mp3s and 13 photos! It was ok with me, anyway I wasn't really particular with mobile phone accessories.

But I never thought that having a memory card is so much fun. I downloaded two pretty themes from the internet and currently searching for games!

My new pencil case and micro SD card made me so happy today.

Simple joys from simple things.

No comments:

learn. live. hippie. gypsy. 60's. mod. native. world. music. crafts. performing arts. theatre. visual arts. bands. djembe. culture. literature. travel. activism. nature. trees. beach. vegetarian. red. yellow. green. earth. water. fire.
peace. love. rock and
roll.

word • text • writing • statement • anecdote • yarn • literature • narrative • thoughts • article • chronicle • copy • entry • story • history • fiction • expression • declaration • legend • tale • rumor • humor • lies • truth
• altum viditur