Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

musicrossroads: theskysthelangit: p.s. nag-pphysical therapy na nga pala si tara, example.. tinatry siyang paupuin.. or ipa-tayo pero may mga ginagamit silang gamit para magawa yun.. like may bed na na-iincline para makatayo si tara parang ganon.. hehe
Every now and then, I would get updates from friends about Tara's condition. And it amazes me every time. Miracles do happen.

When Tara was shot exactly three months ago, we were all shocked. It even seemed and felt surreal to me that she was shot on her birthday. My friends and I were discombobulated. Imagine colored powders settling at the bottom of a glass jar full of water, suddenly being shaken by strong hands. Powders float in the water, chaos, then everything went blur.

When I read the first message, I was in complete disbelief I still cannot describe. My palms felt cold, I froze. I froze for about 10 seconds. My heart pounded. My mind went blank but as if I was hearing a very faint white noise. Suddenly, a gunshot!

News and updates spread via SMS and blogs. People arranged visits, interviews, a few days after, fund raising events. I was only able to visit once. Personally, when I heard that a big group of people were visiting 24 hours a day, I worried. I worried about the stress that this could press on Tara's very week body. Also to Joee and their families. But this could also pass on strengths and

No comments:

learn. live. hippie. gypsy. 60's. mod. native. world. music. crafts. performing arts. theatre. visual arts. bands. djembe. culture. literature. travel. activism. nature. trees. beach. vegetarian. red. yellow. green. earth. water. fire.
peace. love. rock and
roll.

word • text • writing • statement • anecdote • yarn • literature • narrative • thoughts • article • chronicle • copy • entry • story • history • fiction • expression • declaration • legend • tale • rumor • humor • lies • truth
• altum viditur